CAP: Carnival of Atheist Parenting

CAP:  Carnival of Atheist Parenting

Thursday, February 28, 2019

CAP: Carnival of Atheist Parenting REDUX


A few years ago, in 2014, I tried to start a blog carnival for atheist parents and atheist parenting blogs. Although there were many, many freethinking parents who were extremely interested in the idea, the carnival didn't fly because there were not alot of openly-atheist or secular parenting blogs being written.

I have been getting some evidence that there is interest in such a thing again.

I am going to send this out into the internet world and, if I get enough interested people commenting below, I'll do it!


************
PLEASE SHARE THIS with all atheist parent blogs, websites, bloggers, etc that you know so we can get interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment